Sexual therapy In Berlin
The goal of sexual therapy is to provide individuals with the tools and resources they need to improve their overall sexual health. Sex therapists employ a variety of techniques and approaches in order to provide personalized, effective treatment. These include cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), psychodynamic therapy, sex education, body awareness training, communication skills training, and relationship counseling.
Sex therapy can help reformulate sexual challenges and increase sexual satisfaction. Together we can work on sexual behavior problems, sexual orientation and sexual abuse.
Such as Sexual Dysfunction & Disorders :
- delayed ejaculation
- erectile disorder
- male hypoactive sexual desire disorder
- premature ejaculation
- lack of desire
- difficulty having an orgasm
- pain during sex or inability to have penetrative sex
- difficulty getting or keeping an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- premature ejaculation or other ejaculation problems
- female orgasmic disorder
- female sexual interest/arousal disorder
- genito-pelvic pain/penetration disorder
- substance/medication-induced sexual dysfunction
- other specified sexual dysfunction
- unspecified sexual dysfunction
A fulfilling sex life is healthy and natural. Physical and emotional intimacy are key components to your well-being. When sexual dysfunction does occur, a satisfying sex life can be difficult.
With the right help, sex therapy can be an incredibly beneficial and empowering experience. Don't hesitate to reach out for help if you are struggling with sexual difficulties. I am ready to offer you the support and guidance that you need. Contact me today to learn more about how sex therapy can help you. I am here to listen and help. You don't have to go through this alone. Reach out for the help you need today!